How To Change Aadhaar Card Photo Online Or Offline?
If you are one of those who wants to change or update the picture on Aadhaar card then good news for you that now you can change your photo on aadhar card. It is observed that several aadhaar holders looking over the net to change their photo on aadhaar card due to bad, unclear or blur photo on aadhaar. Due to this unclear photo, people have to face the different type of problems and we at “IndiaDekho” decided to resolve this issue and write this post on how to change aadhar card photo? Just follow the below-mentioned steps to change your Aadhaar card picture.
Change Aadhaar Card Photo Through Offline Mode:
- Go to Nearest Aadhaar Centre.
- Get correction or update form and fill the form with accurate details.
- Aadhaar official will ask your biometric details once again.
- You have to pay a fee of Rs 25 for this service because the government is not paying any charges for Aadhaar updation, but your first aadhaar enrollment is absolutely free.
- Your new photo will be updated within 15-30 days after applying for photo change on aadhaar.
- Updated Aadhaar will be sent to your home address mentioned in form or alternatively you can download it form uidai online portal.
Change Aadhaar Card Photo Through Online Mode:
Unfortunately, you can’t change your photo on aadhaar online but the good news is that you can do it offline. However, you can make changes correction in your Name, Address, Phone, Gender, Date of Birth, Mobile Number online by visiting uidai.gov.in.
If you like this article please share this article and for any suggestion and inquiry comment us in comment box.